Ready to Ship | Slim Fit Merino Wool Joggers | Merino Wool Stretch Interlock
Joggers | Slim Fit | Merino Wool Stretch Interlock
Made to order items have a turnaround time of 1-2 weeks depending on the number of orders to fulfill. Fabrics are first come first serve, and we will do our best to keep an eye on fabric stock to pull when running low on a certain colorway. In the event of a fabric oversell, orders will be fulfilled as they come in numeric order. If there is a shortage of the fabric, The Blythe Life will contact the customer to find a fabric alternative, or refund the order total per customer request.
Choose from our soothing natural cream or venture into our palette of hand-dyed Merino Wool hues. Expertly crafted with acid dyes, these shades are reminiscent of the comfort of a hot cocoa on a chilly evening, maintaining their vibrancy wash after wash. With every stride, feel the cloud-like comfort. Here's to cozy days and even cozier nights!
Temperature regulation: Merino wool is an active fiber that reacts to changes in your baby's body temperature, keeping them warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot. This natural thermoregulation ensures optimal comfort for your little one.
Moisture-wicking: The wool's ability to absorb and release moisture means that it can wick away excess dampness from your baby's skin, keeping them dry and comfortable even during long periods of wear.
Odor resistance: Merino wool's natural antimicrobial properties help to reduce the buildup of bacteria and unpleasant odors, making our cloth diaper cover a more hygienic choice for your baby.
Softness and comfort: Merino wool is renowned for its fine fibers and smooth texture, which means that our cloth diaper cover is gentle on your baby's delicate skin and minimizes the risk of irritation or chafing.
Stretch and durability: The addition of Spandex enhances the natural elasticity of Merino wool, providing a better fit and increased length of wear time. The resilient blend of materials and interlock fabric structure make this diaper cover machine washable, ensuring easy care and lasting quality.
Reusability: One of the amazing properties of Merino wool is its ability to neutralize urine odor when exposed to air. If the cover is damp with urine, simply air dry it and use it again for the next diaper change. This added advantage makes our cloth diaper cover an economical and eco-friendly option for parents.
*Slim Fit are a more snug fit on the hips and down the legs working well for a more slender body type, a leggings look, or for those who do not need the extra room for a diaper.
*Please note that fit and weight ranges depend on the build of your baby. Knowing the rise (measurement from between legs to belly button) might be a better indicator of the size you need since length of torso plays a large role in diaper fit.
*The inseam measurments are generous to allow you to roll to cuff for a longer wear-time. If the inseam is way too long or way too short, please email The Blythe Life at email@example.com for assistance on adjustments.
Fabric Type/Fiber Content:
Wool Interlock Wash Instructions
- Remove any solid matter from the wool item before washing.
- Turn inside out to expose the inner layer.
- Set your washing machine to a gentle wool cycle with cool/warm water.
- Use a mild, wool-safe detergent, following the recommended amount on the detergent packaging. We highly recommend Unicorn Clean products!
- Add the wool item to the washing machine and run the cycle.
- Once the cycle is complete, gently squeeze out any excess water or use a very low spin cycle. Do not wring wool items, as this can damage the fibers and stretch.
- Lay the wool item flat on a clean, dry towel or drying rack to air dry. Avoid direct sunlight or heat sources, as these can cause the fabric to shrink.
Quickly & Easily Lanolize with the Lanolin Rich Woolie Bar
- Fill basin with lukewarm water.
- Swish Lanolin Rich Woolie Bar in the water for 30-60 seconds until the desired lanolin level is reached.
- Submerge your wool item in the mixture squeezing the fabric to work in the lanolin, especially in wetzone areas.
- Let you item soak no longer than 5 minutes.
- Remove from the mixture and squeeze out excess water making sure not to wring your wool item.
- Rinse out all the soap in the item with lukewarm water.
- Squeeze out excess water being careful not to wring your wool item.
- Lay Flat to dry.
Lanolizing Video Using the Lanolin Rich Woolie Bar
Traditional Lanolizing Method
- Fill a basin or sink with lukewarm water.
- In a separate container, dissolve a pea-sized amount of pure lanolin in hot water. You can use a small whisk or fork to help mix the lanolin until it forms a milky liquid.
- Add a few drops of baby-safe wool wash to the dissolved lanolin and mix well.
- Pour the lanolin mixture into the basin or sink with lukewarm water and stir to combine.
- Submerge the item in the lanolin solution first, and soak for a few minutes. Gently squeeze and work the lanolin into the fibers of the wet zone.
- Allow the item to soak in the solution for at least no more than 5-10 minutes so the wool fibres do not get waterlogged.
- After soaking, gently squeeze out any excess water from the wool item. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, ensuring all the soap is removed from the cover while leaving behind the lanolin.
- Lay flat on a clean, dry towel or drying rack to air dry. Avoid direct sunlight or heat sources, as these can cause the fabric to shrink.