Pre-Order | Bumby Wool | Abrazo Diaper Cover (Do Not Combine w/In Stock Items)
Please do not combine pre-order items with in-stock items. Keep orders separate, thank you!
Bumby Wool Abrazo Diaper Cover
Revolutionary Hook & Loop Closure Cover
There is nothing else like it out there, and we are excited! Designed at Bumby Wool in-house, with care and attention to every detail. Full Night-Time Solution which is also trim enough to use during the day, plus AJUSTABLE so it changes with your diapering routine as well as the growth and changes in your baby.
"Abrazo translates from Spanish to Embrace in English. The Abrazo was born from the love of our children and the future of our childrens' planet. Designed to be comfortable, easy to use, fit for ages, and avoids all the usual pitfalls many experience with cloth diapering. Join me and EMBRACE the future of cloth diapering with the Abrazo."
Must haves and must have nots
- Adjustable rise to last a long time to justify the price (fold over front to reduce rise)
- 4 size system
- Small fits about Newborn to Small
- Medium fits about Small to Medium
- Large fits about medium to Large
- XL fits about Large to XL
- Washing tabs (which are sewn in and right there for easy access)
- Comfortable seams (turned seams so no serging at legs)
- Ability to adjust (cross over tabs to change waist sizing
- Be unique, there is nothing on the market like it. Designed at Bumby Wool after years of working wool and knowledge of cloth diapering.
- Easily repaired – all the Hook & Loop goes on last, so if there are any issues it can be replaced without putting holes and mucking about.
- Stuffable inner layer to add more protection
- Open design for better washing and drying time
- Cool thought-out name, Abrazo means embrace in Spanish.
- No elastics to replace (we use a wool cuff with hidden seams)
- No falling down wings (the cuffs go all the way to the top of the front)
- No Snaps (no snaps to fall out)
- No cheap Velcro that sticks full of junk and wrecks wool (our hook & loop is Canadian sourced and doesn’t stick to the wool and the washing tabs reduce junk getting in)
- No Short Cuts
Size - Small
- 5lbs to 15 lbs
- Newborn to 6 months
- Rise is 15.5″ to 12.5″ folded down
Size - Medium
- 9 lbs to 25 lbs
- Newborn to 1 year
- Rise is 18″ to 15″ folded down
Size - Large
- 15 lbs to 35 lbs
- 6 months 3 year
- Rise is 20″ to 17″ folded down
Size - Extra Large
- 20 lbs to 50 lbs
- 12 months to 5 years
- Rise is 22″ to 19″ folded down
Why Bumby Wool?
-Temperature Regulating: Wool has been used for centuries in all climates. It keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the heat. Reducing night sweats and rashes.
-Breathable: Wool is a naturally breathable fiber reducing rashes and keeping baby dry.
-Pre-shrunk: Bumby's in-house proprietary dyeing process not only gives us stunning colors, but also pre-treats the wool making it machine washable.
-Handmade: Bumby crafts every item in their Canada workshop. Each item is lovingly cut and sewn by their team.
-Super Absorbent: Wool sops up moisture and it also repels it. Its called a miracle fiber by many. The lanolin helps the wool repel fluids back to the diaper, then as it becomes too much it absorbs a tremendous amount before feeling damp.
-Adorable: Bumby products are adorable....they just are! Join their Flock and check out the custom items they have made over the years. Their brand is more than clothing....its about family.
*View media for care/wash instructions and visit the Bumby Wool website for amazing help and tools to learn all about the many offerings and benifits of their wool.