Petite Crown | Keeper | Newborn | Solids
- Double leg gussets for advanced leak protection to eliminate blow-outs
- Encased elastic in the front and back to contain messes and to ensure the absorbency stays in place
Grows with your baby
- Smallest option among all Petite Crown diaper covers
- 2x3 adjustable rise snaps for three different size settings
- Perfect choice for cloth diapering during the newborn months
- Designed to fit babies from 6 lbs to 18 lbs (2.7 kgs to 8 kgs)
Easy to clean
- Wipe-clean interior for multiple uses
- No conventional "flaps" on the inside, allowing for far easier cleaning/spraying
Diaper cover can be used with ANY skin-friendly absorbency of your choice. Inserts, flats, prefolds, fitteds, flower sack towels, cut-up receiving blankets, you name it!
HOW TO USE
Use the diaper cover over flat, prefold, or fitted diapers or your choice of skin-friendly absorbent materials.
Pre-wash and wash on warm (110-90 F/43-32 C). Do not use bleach or softeners. Do not soak. Tumble dry low (not exceeding 130F/55C) or line dry. Following proper care instructions helps avoid delamination of the waterproof lining and damage to the elastics.
100% Polyester (TPU laminate)
- CPSIA compliant
- Tested by a Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) accepted test lab
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals