Friendsheep | Eco Dryer Balls | Purple Haze
- Free Shipping On All US Orders $75 & Over!
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Bring some fun in the laundry room while protecting our Planet! Ditch the toxins in single-use dryer sheets and switch to a set of Galaxy eco dryer balls! These tie dye superheroes will soften your clothes, eliminate wrinkles, and reduce drying time. They’re colorfast - use them on white, dark, and colored loads! - reusable for 1000 times, and compostable at the end of their life.
Save time, energy, and money while being kind to people, animals, and our Planet!
Friendsheep Eco Dryer Balls are an all-natural and organic fabric softener handmade from 100% premium New Zealand wool. They replace single-use chemically treated plastic dryer sheets and fabric softeners that contain harmful chemicals, are fully reusable for over 1000 loads, and reduce drying time by up to 40%!
Each set contains 6 individually hand made eco dryer balls in a hand made, hand printed organic cotton drawstring bag.
Our dyes are colorfast and never bleed! They are eco-friendly, certified azo-free, lead-free, and compliant with the German Safety Product Safety Act (ProdSG).
WHY FRIENDSHEEP ECO DRYER BALLS?
- Naturally soften and fluff your laundry while helping you reduce drying time by 20% to 40% depending on load size
- Completely plastic-free, chemical free, unscented, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic, they're the perfect choice for those with sensitive skin and babies
- Reusable for 1000+ loads - each set will last for years!
- Reduce wrinkles and static cling
- The highest quality. 3", over 2 oz of 100% New Zealand Wool each, organic and cruelty-free certified.
- No fillers, 100% wool to the core
- Makes your laundry more manageable - no more balling and twisting!
- Eliminate single use, chemical-filled dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners
- Save you time, energy, and money!
- Hand made from 100% organic and cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool to the core - no fillers or additives
- Individually hand felted in Nepal for fair wages in ethical and environmentally friendly working conditions
- We plant one tree with every purchase of a Friendsheep product, thanks to our partnership with the Eden Reforestation Project.
- Each set comes in a charming and useful hand printed organic storage bag
- Compostable product in a completely recyclable and compostable packaging
- They're the ideal eco-friendly gift for yourself and for anyone who wants to live a safe, sustainable, healthy, plastic-free life