Bumby Wool | Abrazo Wool Cloth Diaper Cover | XL | 3rd Rock
- Free Shipping On All US Orders $75 & Over!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Bumby Wool Abrazo Diaper Cover
Revolutionary Hook & Loop Closure Cover
There is nothing else like it out there, and we are excited! Designed at Bumby Wool in-house, with care and attention to every detail. Full Night-Time Solution which is also trim enough to use during the day, plus AJUSTABLE so it changes with your diapering routine as well as the growth and changes in your baby.
"Abrazo translates from Spanish to Embrace in English.The Abrazo was born from the love of our children and the future of our childrens' planet. Designed to be comfortable, easy to use, fit for ages, and avoids all the usual pitfalls many experience with cloth diapering. Join me and EMBRACE the future of cloth diapering with the Abrazo."
Must haves and must have nots
- Adjustable rise to last a long time to justify the price (fold over front to reduce rise)
- 4 size system
- Small fits about Newborn to Small
- Medium fits about Small to Medium
- Large fits about medium to Large
- XL fits about Large to XL
- Washing tabs (which are sewn in and right there for easy access)
- Comfortable seams (turned seams so no serging at legs)
- Ability to adjust (cross over tabs to change waist sizing
- Be unique, there is nothing on the market like it. Designed at Bumby Wool after years of working wool and knowledge of cloth diapering.
- Easily repaired – all the Hook & Loop goes on last, so if there are any issues it can be replaced without putting holes and mucking about.
- Stuffable inner layer to add more protection
- Open design for better washing and drying time
- Cool thought-out name, Abrazo means embrace in Spanish.
- No elastics to replace (we use a wool cuff with hidden seams)
- No falling down wings (the cuffs go all the way to the top of the front)
- No Snaps (no snaps to fall out)
- No cheap Velcro that sticks full of junk and wrecks wool (our hook & loop is Canadian sourced and doesn’t stick to the wool and the washing tabs reduce junk getting in)
- No Short Cuts
Size - Extra Large
- 20 lbs to 50 lbs
- 12 months to 5 years
- Rise is 22″ to 19″ folded down