Flex Cloth Diaper Cover | One Size | Jolly
Bebeboo FLEX, Diaper Cover ONE SIZE – the FLEXible and economical way to cloth diaper. Flex can be used over your favorite absorbency: inserts, pre-fold, flats, fitteds, etc.
- One size fits most, approximately 10-35 lbs
- Get the perfect fit with the help of the 3×3 rise snaps and cross-over snaps; and prevent wing-drop with the help of the hip snaps
- Front panel helps prevent wicking at the front for tummy sleepers
- Encased waist elastics in the front and back
- Outer leg gusset provides extra leak protection
- Has size 20 receiver snaps for use with Bebeboo snap-in inserts and other compatible inserts.
- Double layer wipe-able PUL interior allows you to reuse the cover 3-5 times or until soiled.
Fabric Content: Water-resistant Outer (PUL) polyurethane heat laminated polyblend fabric
- Prints are non-positional, will vary, and may look different from the photos.
- Inserts/absorbency are sold separately
GENERAL WASH & CARE
- Wash before first use
- Remove solids and keep dirty diapers in a dry pail or wet bag until laundry day.
- Washing every 3 days is recommended; you can go longer or sooner depending on your circumstances.
- Pre-wash (quick wash) with no or little detergent to rinse-off urine and soiling. Follow with a warm long wash cycle. Wash with the correct amount of detergent recommended by your detergent manufacturer for the load size. Add extra rinse, if desired.
- Tumble dry low or air dry.
- Do not use fabric softener and dryer sheets, and petroleum-based rash creams as it will coat the diaper causing them to become water repellent and leak.
- Zinc based rash creams may stain, best to use a reusable liner or disposable liner to prevent staining.
- Do not use bleach, baking soda, vinegar, or additives as it may break fibers down and cause delamination.
- Do not iron, do not dry clean.
- For stubborn stains try laying freshly washed, still damp diapers out in the sun.
- Diapers are CPSIA compliant.
- Small batch production and ethically made.
- Tags and packaging (stickers, note cards, etc) are printed using plant-based ink on paper that has a minimum recycled content of 30%. We skipped the UV coating and other gloss finishes to avoid unnecessary chemicals and ensure that our tags can be recycled and or composted safely.